Sony has two formats: A-mount for full-size DSLRs, and E-mount for more compact camera models.
Large image sensors deliver higher quality, increased depth of field, lower noise, and more detail.
Sony's proprietary line of premium lenses, they are tailored for serious photographers.
As one of Sony's valued partners, ZEISS® lenses deliver maximum sharpness and contrast.
Also called fixed focal length, that is, not a zoom; lighter weight, ideal for general use.
"Zoom" in on distant subjects; great for wildlife, candids, buildings, and more.
Special combination of optics lets you get very close to your subject, often just centimeters away.
Macro & Close-ups
Sports & Action
- ZEISS® F1.4 standard prime
- ZEISS® T* Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- 11-blade circular aperture for smooth bokeh
- Compact, lightweight, easy to carry
- F1.8 maximum aperture for low-light shots
- 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- E-mount Full Frame format
- G Master Mid-range telephoto prime
- Extraordinary detail and bokeh in one lens