Sony DSLRs use A-mount lenses; compact system cameras use E-mount lenses (or A-mount with adapter).
Large image sensors deliver higher quality, increased depth of field, lower noise, and more detail.
Produces the highest resolution images available from Sony, for demanding professional needs.
Produces images that exceed HD resolution, and are high-quality enough for A3-size printouts.
Incredibly high resolution viewfinder delivers 100% coverage for accurate, confident composition.
Enjoy high-precision 4K recording with minimized image distortion for more realistic movies.
Connect to compatible smartphones with the simplicity of One-touch functions, for remote control, photo sharing, and more.
Personalize your camera with software for new capabilities and expanded creative options.
Magazine-quality shots with point-and-shoot ease
High resolution pictures with APS-C sensors
Full-frame sensors and Sony's best technology
- Featuring the world’s first 42.4MP back-illuminated full-frame CMOS sensor
- BIONZ X™ extra-wide ISO 50-102,400 range
- Enhanced Fast Hybrid AF with 399-point focal plane phase-detection AF coverage.
- 35 mm full-frame Exmor® CMOS sensor with approx. 12.2 effective megapixels
- 4K movie recording featuring full pixel readout without pixel binning
- 5-axis optical image stabilization minimizes blur
- Full-frame camera with 5-axis image stabilization
- Fast and effective, enhanced Fast Hybrid AF
- 24.3 MP 35 mm full-frame Exmor® CMOS sensor
- The world's fastest 0.05-s AF with the most phase-detection AF points (425)
- 24.2-megapixel Exmor® CMOS image sensor/BIONZ X™ image processing engine
- 4K movie recording with full pixel readout/without pixel binning enhances images
- 24.3 MP Exmor® APS HD CMOS sensor
- Advanced Fast Hybrid Autofocus system
- Sharp SVGA Tru-Finder™ OLED viewfinder
- 24.3 MP Exmor® APS-C CMOS sensor
- Fast Hybrid AF with 179 phase-detection points
- 180º tiltable LCD screen
- 20.1MP Exmor® APS HD CMOS sensor
- 180° tiltable LCD display screen
- Easy sharing with Wi-Fi® and NFC