About this download
This program will update BIOS version to R1100Q2 and will resolve the following symptoms:
1. The setting that controlled Intel Virtualization Technology was added with BIOS Setup. The system with the function of Intel Virtualization Technology is an object. The function is Disable by default.
BIOS Update version R1100Q2
File name: EP0000208658.exe
File size: 4.01 MB (4,210,688 bytes)
- To install BIOS Update version R1100Q2
- Windows Vista SP2 64bit
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000208658.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Open VAIO Control Center -> System Information
2. Confirm BIOS Version is R1100Q2