About this download
This program will update Quick Web Access to version 18.104.22.168 and resolve the following symptoms:
- Auto Connect option not disabled when using non-fixed fee data plan.
- When PIN (Personal Identification Number) is incorrectly entered for 3 times, the PUK (PIN Unlock Key) dialog box does not prompt automatically.
- When battery is low, there is no warning message and Quick Web Access shuts down suddenly.
Quick Web Access Update version 22.214.171.124
File name: EP0000227562.exe
File size: 247 MB (259,026,944 bytes)
- To install Quick Web Access Update version 126.96.36.199
- Windows 7 32bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000227562.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Launch Quick Web Access and go to Configuration Panel
2. Version should indicate 188.8.131.52