Article ID:105273(modified 23 Mar 2011)
Sony brings you the latest printer driver for the DPP-FP35. By installing the printer driver and connecting the DPP-FP35 to a computer running Windows with a USB cable, you will be able to print pictures from your computer.
To avoid problems when using the printer or installing the software, read the explanation below before installing the software.
This printer driver is exclusively for IBM PC/AT-compatible equipment running standard installed
Note: Sony does not guarantee operation on computers running Windows® 95, Windows® 98 Gold Edition, Windows® 98 Second Edition, Windows® NT, Windows® 2000 or any other version (server, etc.).
CPU : Pentium III 500 MHz or higher
RAM: 128 MB or more (Pentium III 800 MHz or higher and 256 MB or more recommended)
HDD : 200 MB or more hard disk space
(Depending on your version of Windows, more space may be required to install the software. Further memory space will be required if you intend to edit photo data.)
* Problems may arise if you connect multiple USB devices to a single computer (including another printers) or if you use a hub. If a problem occurs, reduce the number of connected devices.
* You cannot operate the printer from a USB device used simultaneously with the printer.
* Do not unplug the USB cable while data is being transferred or printed as this will affect printing.
* This printer does not support your computer's standby or hibernation mode. Do not switch the computer to standby mode or hibernation mode during printing as this may cause a printing error.
* The recommended environment does not guarantee operation on all computers.
File Name: DPPFP35W01.exe
Download size: 10.9 MB (11,205 KB)
Originally posted: 20 January 2007