Full Specifications and Features
Size & Weight
- Approx. 223 g
- Headphone Type
- Closed, Dynamic
- Driver Unit
- 30 mm, Dome
- Impedance (Ohm)
- 72 ohm (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 33 ohm (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Frequency Response
- 7 Hz–20,000 Hz (JEITA)
- Frequency Response (Active Operation)
- 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (POWER ON) (Wired)
- Frequency Response (Bluetooth® Communication)
- 20 Hz–20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)
- Sensitivities (dB/mW)
- 94 dB/mW (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 100 dB/mW (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Volume Control
- Cord Type
- Detachable Single-sided type
- Cord Length
- Approx. 1.2 m (supplied headphone cable)
- L-shaped stereo mini plug (supplied headphone cable)
- Stereo Mini Jack
- Passive Operation
- Battery Charge Method
- Battery Life (continuous music playback time)
- Max 35 hrs (BT NC)
- BATTERY LIFE (CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION TIME)
- Max 35 hrs (BT NC)
- Battery Life (Waiting Time)
- Max 200 hrs (BT: ON/Noise Canceling: OFF)
- Bluetooth® version
- Version 5.0
- Effective Range
- Line of sight approx. 10 m (30 ft)
- Frequency Range
- 2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz–2.4835 GHz)
- A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Audio Format(s)
- AAC, SBC
- Supported Content Protection
- Noise Canceling ON/OFF Switch
- Automatic AI Noise Canceling
What's In The Box
- Connection Cable
- USB cable
Headphones that cancel out the world
Whether you're taking a long-haul flight or commuting to work, the Automatic Artificial-Intelligence Noise-Canceling function (AINC) constantly analyzes environmental ambient sound components, and automatically selects the most effective noise-canceling mode for your surroundings.
Take control of what you hear with Dual Noise Sensor Technology
Dual microphones feeding forward and backward mean the WH-CH710N headphones catch more ambient sounds than ever before. So, whether you're trying to block out city traffic or office chatter, you'll be able to get completely lost in whatever you're listening to.
NFC™ One-touch for instant music
Near Field Communication (NFC™) lets you start streaming your music with just one touch. Simply touch your selected NFC™-enabled device on the on-body N-mark for a quick and easy connection.
Quality streaming via Bluetooth®
No NFC™? No problem. Connect your device manually by turning on the Bluetooth® in your device settings menu.
Designed with style in mind
The WH-CH710N headphones have a sleek, rounded design that looks as good as they sound.
The perfect fit
With an adjustable metal slider, you can make your headphones the perfect size for you. That means more comfort for long listening.
Soft, oval-shaped ear pads mean you'll never need to take a break from your favorite music, movies, and TV shows.
Travel easily with swivel design
The WH-CH710N earcups swivel flat, so whether you're packing a suitcase for travel or a backpack after work, you can transport them safely wherever you go.
A built-in Li-ion battery means that you can listen to up to 35 hours of audio on a single charge. Plus, with quick charging, you get 60 minutes of playback from just 10 minutes of charging.
Customize your sound
Ambient Sound mode puts you in complete control of your listening experience. Switch it on, and you'll be able to listen to your music while still hearing the essential everyday sounds that keep you safe, like traffic noise and transport announcements.
Never miss a beat with 30-mm drivers
The new 30-mm drivers achieve a pure, clear sound even with lightweight and comfortable headphones, ideal for reproducing a range of frequencies from low beats to high vocals.
Hands-free help from your assistant
A simple button press connects you to your smartphone's voice assistant to get directions, play music, and communicate with contacts.
Clearer hands-free calling
Conversation flows freely with easy, hands-free calling. Leave your phone where it is, just speak. The WH-CH710N delivers clearer voice quality to the other person on the phone.