How to put on the head mount display of the wireless 3D personal viewer.
- Lift the forehead supporter.
NOTE: Once the head mount unit is on your head, the forehead supporter can be adjusted either back and forth or up and down.
- Loosen both the top and bottom headbands.
- Hold down the button on the top of each adjuster.
- Pull the strap to the right.
- Put the head mount unit on your head.
- Adjust the lower headband so that it is on the base of the back of your head.
- Tighten the headbands enough so that the head mount display will not fall off your head but that it is also loose enough to make slight adjustments.
- Using both hands, carefully adjust the head mount unit left, right, up and down to find the best viewing position.
- Tighten the headbands so that they are secure.