This article is for the "Fingerprint" problem after Android 11 upgrade.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
You may be facing a problem that you cannot find out the fingerprint function after the Android 11 upgrade.
We have already solved this issue. Please update the software in your Xperia to the latest version (55.2.A.4.47 or later version) and then re-register your fingerprints again.
To re-register your fingerprint
- Clean the fingerprint sensor gently with a clean and dry cloth.
- Tap Settings → Security → Fingerprint Manager
- Re-enter your PIN or password.
- Delete all registered fingerprints.
- Tap Add fingerprint and register your fingerprint.