JEITA A measuring standard is based on the following conditions:
1. Screen saver: None.
2. Volume control: Mute.
3. Switch off the Wireless LAN switch.
4. Complete the initial settings of McAfee Security Center
5. Turn off the Windows automatic updates
6. Go to Control Panel -> Power Options
* Power Plan
1. Select Power saver
* Edit Plan Settings
Select Change plan settings and edit the following settings:
1. Turn off the display: Never
2. Put the computer to sleep: Never
* VAIO Power Management
Go to Change advanced power settings -> VAIO Power Management tab
Detailed settings in Advanced settings tab were customized in measurement.
* Power Options
1. Go to VAIO Control Center
2. Go to Power Management -> Power Options
3. Unselect Automatically enter Hibernate mode when battery is low.
JEITA Measuring Method A:
* Display Brightness
Change the brightness level to 2 with Fn & F5 or F6 key.