How to insert the date when printing from the PlayMemories Home software for Windows
IMPORTANT: Make sure you have the recent version of PlayMemories Home software installed on your computer.
- The Mac version does not support this function.
- If you set to print a date stamp on a photo on which the date stamp has already been inserted, note that the date stamp will be doubly inserted.
Follow the steps below to insert a date stamp when printing using the PlayMemories Home software:
- From the PlayMemories Home screen, in the Tools section click Print.
- Click Standard Printing.
- Select the photos you want to print, and then drag and drop them into the area on the right side.
- Click Next.
- Put a check in Print date taken.
Click Advanced Settings ... to specify the date format, color, and position.
- When you finish the settings from Advanced Settings..., click OK.
The date stamp will be displayed according to your settings on the photo in the preview window.
- Click Print.
All the selected photos will be printed with the date stamp of the same format, color, and position.
For more information and help using the PlayMemories Home software, visit PlayMemories Home Support.