Questions & Answers: 75
- Useful information about Walkman.This page introduces useful links for Sony's Walkman player. Click on the icon/topic to view the link. NOTE: Depending on the model feature, some of the information listed below may not be available. Please refer
- How to check the Device Manager for proper installation of the portable audio driver.A device driver allows the computer to recognize devices. If the device driver is not recognized properly by the computer, the computer will be unable to recognize the Walkman. Check if the device driver is recognized
- What is Automatic Firmware Update?Automatic firmware update is one of the methods that an Walkman can be booted automatically and updated easily via the application Media Go on a PC, by following the on-screen instructions. When Media Go is running
- What is the maximum storage capacity of microSD cards for my Walkman?Applicable Walkman series or models NW-A20 series NW-A3x series (e.g., NW-A35, NW-A36, etc.) NW-A4x series NW-A50 series NW-A100 series NW-A300 series NWZ-A10 series NW-ZX300 NW-ZX507 NW-ZX700 series NW-WM1A, NW-WM1Z
- How to change the codecs and wireless preferences when connecting via Bluetooth.Follow these steps to select the combination of codecs and preferences for Bluetooth streaming: Swipe the Home screen upwards and then tap the menu items in the following order: (Settings) → Connected devices →
- Unable to install apps which uses camera or call functions.You cannot install apps that uses camera or call functions from Google Play Store, such as Android Auto. NOTE: Operation for any apps installed from Google Play Store is not guaranteed.
- Can I play audio in High-Resolution format with the Walkman Player?NW-A300 Series: These Walkman players support High-Resolution playback over a wireless connection with devices that support LDAC. To play audio in High-Resolution format, you need to use the following settings and
- The Music player app does not open.When you try to launch the Music player app soon after turning on the Walkman, the app may not open right away. Wait for a moment. If the app screen still does not appear after waiting for a while, follow these
- Sound skips when using a USB DAC function.The sound may skip if the audio processing load is too heavy. Close any unnecessary apps to reduce the audio processing load.
- Accessibility support for WalkmanThis article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details. This page explains the accessibility features for Walkman. TalkBack The TalkBack function