About this download
This program will update Wireless LAN driver (Broadcom) to version 188.8.131.52 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- Unstable network connection.
- Speed indicates 24 MBps unexpectedly.
- Connection speed is displayed at 24 MBps when PC on battery mode connects to an access point.
Wireless LAN driver (Broadcom) Update version 184.108.40.206
File name: EP0000600940.exe
File size: 3.62 MB (4947576 byte)
- Wireless LAN driver (Broadcom) Update version 220.127.116.11
- 4.8 MB
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600940.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\bcmdhd63.sys
2. Version should indicate 18.104.22.168.