Memory Card Reader Writer Driver (Realtek) Update version 6.3.9600.28150 (Windows 8 64bit)
About this download
This program will update Memory Card Reader Writer Driver (Realtek) to version 6.3.9600.28150 and will resolve the following symptom:
- If user inserts two memory cards (SD Card, MemoryStick Card) and eject one of them, the 'Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media' icon on the Taskbar will disappear.
Memory Card Reader Writer Driver (Realtek) Update version 6.3.9600.28150
File name: EP0000601139.exe
File size: 10.19 MB (10682008 bytes)
- Memory Card Reader Writer Driver (Realtek) Update version 6.3.9600.28150
- 10.19 MB
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000601139.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\RtsPStor.sys
2. Version should indicate 6.3.9600.28150.