- Rolly Remote 1.0
- Rolly Remote 1.0
About this download
For owners of SEP-30BT, we offer Rolly Remote 1.0 Upgrade Program Download Service. Please read carefully the following notes.
Sound Entertainment Player
Rolly Remote 1.0 Upgrade Substance:
Downloading and installation of Rolly Remote1.0 in the computer enable you to remote control Rolly from your computer.
Establishing a Bluetooth connection in the Bluetooth control mode between the computer(*1) and the Rolly enables you to use the following functions by remote controlling Rolly with your computer (*1).
- You will be able to open the Rolly Track list and learn the music track title playing now.
- You will be able to play back music after choosing a music track in Rolly and operate the Rolly freely such as forth and rotate, etc. in conjunction with the music.
- You will be able to enjoy music or motions connecting up to 7 Rolly units at the same time. (*2)
(*1) Please enjoy after downloading and installation of Rolly Remote in the computer. The Bluetooth-equipped computer must support SSP profile to establish a Bluetooth connection in the Bluetooth control mode.
The BLUETOOTH connection is not necessarily supported to all computers with same profiles as those of this unit.
(*2) Depending on computer, Rolly Remote cannot connect up to seven Rolly units at the same time.
System requirements for the computer
This program is only for computers that are running on:
Windows® Vista Ultimate (including Service Pack 1)
Windows® Vista Business (including Service Pack 1)
Windows® Vista Home Premium (including Service Pack 1)
Windows® Vista Home Basic (including Service Pack 1)
Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005 （Service Pack 2 or later）
Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2004 （Service Pack 2 or later）
Windows® XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or later)
Windows® XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or later)
(Operating System supported is limited for English version. The 64 bit version of the operating system is not supported. Operating system other than the indicated above is not supported.)
For Windows® Vista, 800MHz Pentium III or higher
For Windows® XP, 450MHz Pentium III or higher
For Windows® Vista, 512MB or more (1GB or more is recommended)
For Windows® XP, 265MB or more (512MB or more is recommended)
1024×768 dots or more and high color (16bit) or more (Setting 256 colors or less may result in incorrect performance.)
Download size: 17,270KB
Originally posted: 6th April 2009
- Rolly Remote 1.0
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
Rolly Remote 1.0 Download Service
To install this software in Windows XP/ Windows Vista, please log on using a user name with Computer Administrators or Administrators privileges.
[Download Procedure of Rolly Remote 1.0 installer]
Please follow the steps below to download the file of Rolly Remote 1.0 installer file.
- Connect the computer to the internet.
- Set up the folder for storing the downloaded file on your hard disk.
Assume the folder created here is named rr10_dl and it is made in C drive.
Download the following file into the folder created at Step 2.
- The standard download time is about 3 minutes through 1Mbps communication, about 45 minutes through 56kbps communication. Depending on internet environment, it may take considerable time and your understanding is appreciated.
(After reading this instructions and clicking I accept button below this page, the downloading of above file will be started. Follow the instructions on-screen dialog box.)
- After the downloading is completed, select Views-Details in the Explorer to check the file size. If the file size is the same as shown above, the downloading has been completed successfully. If the size is not the same as shown above, delete the file and try to download the above file again.
Do not leave your computer standby/ hibernation mode while downloading the file.
Install Procedure of Rolly Remote 1.0
If the RollyRemoteInstaller_SN.exe downloading is completed, please follow the steps below and install the software on Windows.
- Close all the applications that are currently running and disconnect the peripherals (Rolly,etc.) from your computer.
- Click Start on the task tray and click Run*. Then the dialog box Run will appear.
In case of Windows Vista, Click Start- All Programs - Accessories - Run to open the [Run] dialog box.
- At the Run box, type C:\rr10_dl\ RollyRemoteInstaller_SN.exe and click OK to start the installation.
- Follow the onscreen prompts.
- When the message of completing is displayed, click Finish button. Then, re-start the PC.
- Start Rolly Remote 1.0. If Rolly Remote Version 1.0.00.12050 is shown in the version information of Rolly Remote dialog box followed by Help, the program has been installed successfully.