How do I initialize the Touchpad Remote Control?
To initialize the Touchpad Remote Control, follow the steps below.
- Unplug the power cord (mains lead) of the TV.
NOTE: It is not possible to reset the remote while the TV is connected to AC power.
Remove the battery cover of the Touch pad Remote Control.
Take out the batteries and put them back in.
- Press and hold the VOLUME MINUS (-) button.
- While holding the VOLUME MINUS (-) button, press and hold the POWER button.
- While holding down the POWER button and VOLUME MINUS (-), press the TOUCHPAD AREA for 3 seconds.
NOTE: The image below shows the buttons that have to be pressed in the steps above.
NOTE: When initialization is successful, the red light at the back of the Touchpad Remote Control will blink twice and slowly.
- Plug in the power cord (mains lead) of the TV.
IMPORTANT: After initialization, it is necessary to pair the Touchpad Remote Control with the TV before use.