Netflix errors messages and error codes
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
When an error code or error message appears and you cannot watch Netflix, follow these steps:
- Visit the Netflix Help Center, enter the error code or message, and check the solution.
- If the issue persists, or if you need the model-specific information for your BRAVIA TV or Sony Blu-ray Disc Player, check the following:
- BRAVIA TV: YouTube™, Netflix, or another streaming app installed on my BRAVIA TV doesn't work.
- Blu-ray Disc Player:
- Close the Netflix app and then open it again.
- Ensure your internet access is working properly.
- Unplug the power cord (mains lead) of your device, and then plug it back in.
- Make sure your device has the latest software update.