Before you start
- This article applies only to specific products. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article. If your TV is not listed in the Applicable Products and Categories section, refer to the Red, green or orange lights are on or blinking on the TV article.
- The LED will light up or blink when the TV detects certain activities or changes status, such as receiving the signal of the remote or during software update. It may also light up or blink when detecting an issue. Refer to the appropriate condition to see why the LED lights up or blinks:
When the TV is in use, updating, or stand by
The lighting pattern or color can differ depending on the model. First, check the menu item by following to the steps below, then proceed to the description for your model.
Check the menu item of the TV
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- Select System or Device preference.
Note: If Device preference is not shown, proceed to the step 4.
- Select LED indicator, then check the menu option.
Note: If LED indicator is not listed in the menu, refer to the Help Guide (Web manual) on how the LED lights up.
- The procedure to check the specification will be different based on the menu item displayed:
- If Operational response is listed in the menu, refer to the Meaning of the Voice function LED or the Operational response LED on the TV section.
- If illumination LED is listed in the menu, or if System or Device preference is not shown in step 2, refer to the Meaning of the illumination LED or the bottom of the screen on the TV section.
Meaning of the Voice function LED or the Operational response LED on the TV
If Operational response is listed in the menu in the above step 4, refer to the following.The Voice function LED or the Operational response LED