The television turns on by itself.
Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if the television turns on by itself.
IMPORTANT: If additional information regarding menu operation is required to perform the troubleshooting steps provided, refer to the operating instructions provided with the television.
- If the television has a timer option, ensure it is disabled.
- Check the remote controls to see if any of the buttons are stuck that may be interfering with the television.
- Unplug the power cord of the television from the AC wall outlet for 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the AC outlet.
- Attempt to turn on the television.
- Remove all remote controls from the room where the television is located.
NOTE: If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required.