- 1. The following Alpha units are eligible for this service:
• Interchangeable Lens Cameras
• Digital Still Lens Cameras
• Cinema Pro Cameras
• E-mount lenses
- 2. The customer must bring the affected unit, along with the Official Receipt of the unit for verification. The store will not accept the unit if the official receipt is not presented.
- 3. Only units officially sold by Sony Philippines’ Authorized Dealers will be accepted.
- 4. The Alpha Shop Service Drop-Off point is open from Mondays to Fridays, until 2:00PM. Any item received after 2:00PM will be picked up by the Authorized Service Center on the next business day (Mondays to Fridays).
- 5. The Authorized Service Center will be charging a diagnostic fee (P700 to P1000) upon receipt of the unit for out of warranty cases. The service center will reach out to the customer directly for the transaction of the diagnostic fee, including any other charges necessary for the repair.
- 6. Once repairs are finished, Sony Philippines’ Customer Contact Center will contact the customer to inform if the unit is ready for pick-up.
- 7. The program will run from February 6, 2023 to March 31, 2024.
|Sony Centre Megamall||SM Megamall B, 4F Cyberzone||(+63) 2-8638-3767|
|Sony Centre Glorietta||Glorietta 2, Ayala Center||(+63) 2-8772-3996|
|Sony Centre Mall of Asia||2F Cyberzone||(+63) 2-8834-7232|
|CameraHaus Megamall||SM Megamall B, 4F Cyberzone||(+63) 2-8635-6039|
|Macy’s APM||G/F Unit G9 APM Centrale Shopping Mall||(+63) 2-436-4164|