Sony offers a variety of exciting opportunities from entry level through to Senior Management positions in a range of disciplines. Please make sure to specify which position you are applying for.
Sales Executive - Metro Manila
- Responsible for managing the business of an assigned account/category by gaining and maintaining distribution, identifying opportunities for profitable growth, implementing in-store promotions, implementing category management and securing effective shelf and in-store presence, ensuring the timely collection of receivables, effective management of in-store personnel and cultivating long-term business relationship.
- Manage and resolve issues, conflicts and concerns of and with clients.
- Responsible for, but not exclusive to, sales performance of the assigned category, and the conceptualization and execution of marketing based activities for the assigned account/category, shop front and promoter management.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our goods and services according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track account/category metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within account/category and collaborate with other teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Preferably with 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Can deal with people from different levels.
- Willing to travel.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Customer Contact Specialist
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide customer service by resolving customer inquiries, issues, complaints and/or requests.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Resolve complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits. Conduct follow-ups if necessary to ensure resolution.
- Coordinate service issues and concerns to authorized service centers and other concerned departments within the organization to expedite action and resolution.
- Maintain records of customer interactions, customer accounts, and file documents.
- Conduct outbound calls as needed.
- Preferably candidates possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or Mass Communication.
- Computer skills are required including proficiency in Windows-based applications and MS Office - Excel, Word and Outlook using multiple platforms
- Fluent in English and Filipino
- Experience in a call center is an advantage; must be detail oriented, have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, high call volume, office or call center environment and familiarity with being evaluated based on quality and quantity of calls - highly preferred
- Self-starter, demonstrates initiative and flexibility in a fast paced environment
- Team player, following through on tasks, problem-solving, and multi-tasking are required skills
- Punctuality, professionalism, excellent phone etiquette, and technical skills (can explain technology to people in laymans term) – required
- Manage the local product portfolio based on market and competitor landscape
- Design a go-to Market Plan for incoming products encompassing all internal (support teams) and external stakeholders (Dealers and Distributors)
- Act as the key person for creating joint business plans with strategic accounts and for penetrating emerging channels
- Ensure the strong, premium and aspirational positioning of the category and Sony branding considering ROI
- Forecasting, Pricing, Promotion and P&L Management
- Create a sales plan and forecast based on product competitiveness, business and market trends, using in-depth data analysis
- Create a pricing and promotion plan, and manage Profit and Loss based on product sales and business trends, using in-depth data analysis
- Come up with strategies and promotions that will ensure profitability in our sales channels
- Strengthen and establish Sony brand presence in our sales channels with efficient and ROI-based shopfront management including retail executions, VMD and promoter management
- Operations, Analysis and Reporting
- Oversee all daily, weekly, monthly and annual category operations
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Engineering or related disciplines
- Preferably with at least 2 years of work experience in the field of Marketing, Business Development and/or Product Management
- Must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable and passionate in working with numbers
- Must have excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be a quick learner with a go-getter attitude
- Preferably with working background in the Consumer Electronics Industry or related
- Must be an excellent team player who values speed and efficiency
Business Analytics Officer
- Serve as an internal expert in conducting major and complex business performance planning and analysis
- Assist the Country Finance Head in developing business performance guidelines.
- Provide senior management with information that may affect policy changes, performance measures, and ultimately the totality of the business. Design, develop, and recommend preventive, corrective and/or mitigative actions in form of changes in the policies. organizational structure, and/or procedures.
- Review performance plans, budget estimates, financial plans, and various high level documents, and provides recommendations to the senior management.
- Prepare data analysis and other information for use in business intelligence systems for analytics, resource allocation decisions, and programmatic decisions.
- Analyzes performance metrics and data for strategy, planning, and risk management. Conducts comprehensive management studies.
- Provide forecast and pipeline reports to senior management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years of total work experience; with at least 1 year in supervisory or equivalent capacity.
- Must have strong analytical and finance modelling skills
- Must e knowleadgeable in SAP in a sales and marketing set-up
- With experience in creating reports for and presenting to C-Level or equivalent positions
- Preferably someone with an Audit Firm or FMCG background
- Should have effective presentation skills
- Must have strong MS Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint) skills
- Can handle pressure and meet deadlines