Sony offers a variety of exciting opportunities from entry level through to Senior Management positions in a range of disciplines. Please make sure to specify which position you are applying for.
Sales Executive - Manila
- Responsible for managing the business of an assigned account/category by gaining and maintaining distribution, identifying opportunities for profitable growth, implementing in-store promotions, implementing category management and securing effective shelf and in-store presence, ensuring the timely collection of receivables, effective management of in-store personnel and cultivating long-term business relationship.
- Manage and resolve issues, conflicts and concerns of and with clients.
- Responsible for, but not exclusive to, sales performance of the assigned category, and the conceptualization and execution of marketing based activities for the assigned account/category, shop front and promoter management.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our goods and services according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track account/category metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within account/category and collaborate with other teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Preferably with 2-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Can deal with people from different levels.
- Willing to travel.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Full-Time position
- Background in Camera Sales/ Marketing is a plus
- Manage the local product portfolio based on market and competitor landscape
- Design a go-to Market Plan for incoming products encompassing all internal (support teams) and external stakeholders (Dealers and Distributors)
- Act as the key person for creating joint business plans with strategic accounts and for penetrating emerging channels
- Ensure the strong, premium and aspirational positioning of the category and Sony branding considering ROI
- Forecasting, Pricing, Promotion and P&L Management
- Create a sales plan and forecast based on product competitiveness, business and market trends, using in-depth data analysis
- Create a pricing and promotion plan, and manage Profit and Loss based on product sales and business trends, using in-depth data analysis
- Come up with strategies and promotions that will ensure profitability in our sales channels
- Strengthen and establish Sony brand presence in our sales channels with efficient and ROI-based shopfront management including retail executions, VMD and promoter management
- Oversee all daily, weekly, monthly and annual category operations
- Generate data-based high-level analysis and reports to be shared with internal local, Regional and Global stakeholders covering product, category, business and market performance
Operations, Analysis and Reporting
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Engineering or related disciplines
- Preferably with at least 2 years of work experience in the field of Marketing, Business Development and/or Product Management
- Must have advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable and passionate in working with numbers
- Must have excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be a quick learner with a go-getter attitude
- Preferably with working background in the Consumer Electronics Industry or related
- Must be an excellent team player who values speed and efficiency
Marketing Communications Officer
- Develop and implement relevant tactical marketing communication initiatives for every phase of the customer journey, across multiple touchpoints – ATL, BTL, Digital, Shopfront, Activations, etc.
- Facilitate the completion of sponsorship and partnership commitments.
- Lead the development of quality content for owned and paid assets.
- Devise plans to optimize Influencer Marketing for the brand, and evaluate and recommend potential KOLs/ Ambassadors/ Influencers
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the timely, effective and efficient implementation of all MarComm initiatives.
- Analyze consumer, industry and competitive data on emerging trends, business opportunities and threats.
- Monitor the performance of the initiatives to check the rate at which they are gaining traction, and evaluate the adjustments actions that must be taken to ensure the achievement of targets
- Preparation of post-launch reports (Offline and Online initiatives).
- Manage and monitor budget for assigned category.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing
- At least 1-2 years of experience in PR, marketing communications (integrated and strategic marketing), media relations, advertising and promotions or brand management
- Has working experience in handling third party supplier and vendors (including media buying agencies)
- With proven track record in project and budget management, events organization, digital marketing, social media and online presence management, corporate communications, marketing communications, public and media relations
The Tax, Legal and Compliance Officer
- Manage tax related matters to ensure tax compliance, including tax evaluation and assessments.
- Monitor and/or advise on legal matters, commercial contracts and agreements.
- Ensure that the company complies with the statutory practices and guidelines set forth by local and national government regulatory boards (LGU, BIR, BOC, SEC, DTI, etc.)
- Ensure that the company complies to Sony Group’s corporate governance practices.
- Participate in various company programs and activities; attends training programs and learning sessions for the enhancement of professional, technical, and personal proficiencies.
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities analogous, germane or related to and / or implied from the above enumeration of duties and responsibilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a BS Accountancy or its equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with at least 3 years of experience in taxation
- Relevant experience in legal compliance
- Proven track record of accountability for results
- Must have advanced proficiency level in MS Excel
- Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Preferably proficient in SAP