A connection between the projector and wireless access point or router is needed in the following situations:
- When projecting photos or movies in the smartphone.
- When operating the poster.
- When updating the software of the unit.
- When setting the language for the projector.
To connect the portable projector to the Internet via wireless access point or router for the first time, follow the steps below.
- Connect the smartphone to the wireless access point or router.
- Start the Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector app on the smartphone.
- On the Portable Ultra Short Throw Projector app, tap the Settings button.
- Tap Network.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap Connect.
- If the wireless access point or router requires password input, tap Password to enter the password.
- If the wireless access point or router supports the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup™) function, tap Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup™, select the connection method, then follow the on-screen instructions.
To connect to an access point you have connected in the past, follow these steps:
- On the Wi-Fi screen, tap the Settings button.
- Tap Network history to view access points you have connected in the past.
- Tap the desired access point.
Troubleshooting and tips: