IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Depending on what you see when you tap the screen, follow the steps listed:
When the tapped point is surrounded by a green frame:
The screen operations change as follows when the TalkBack function is On:
- Scroll: Using two fingers
- Selection: Tap once, and double tap when surrounded by a green frame
Change the TalkBack function to Off and see the issue goes away.
You can turn the TalkBack function Off using either of the following methods:
- Press and hold the + (volume) and － (volume) buttons for three seconds.
- Turn the function Off from the setting menu:
- Swipe the Home screen upwards, then select Settings.
- Select Accessibility — TalkBack.
- Turn TalkBack to Off.
When there is no green frame at the tapped point:
Update the Walkman player to the latest firmware version. After the update is completed, restart the player, then check if the issue was resolved.