Is HDV File editing supported with pre-installed Adobe Premier Standard?
Support of HDV File editing with pre-installed Adobe Premier Standard.
In order for the pre-installed Adobe Premier Standard to support HDV File editing, please download the latest VAIO Edit Component 5.0.00 Upgrade Program:
- During the installation of this update, please log in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of programs before proceeding.
- Chipset Integrated Graphics Accelerator is not supported.
In the Downloads section, please select Notebook and proceed with the steps below:
1. Move the cursor to the relevant Notebook Series and click the model of the VAIO computer.
2. Locate VAIO Edit Component 5.0.00 Upgrade Program and proceed as per instructions on the screen.
- VAIO Edit Component 5.0.00 Upgrade Program can only be used with Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Premier Standard or Adobe Premier Elements, and cannot be used with other versions.
- For HDV editing, the following system requirements is recommended:
1. Pentium 4 Processor with Hyper Treading Technology 3.2GHz or more.
2. 1024MB RAM or more.
3. 64MB Video RAM or more.