How to enable or disable the keyboard backlight feature, or change when the backlight turns off?
Enable or disable the keyboard backlight feature, or change when the backlight turns off.
1. Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel window, click System and Security.
3. In the System and Security window, click VAIO Control Center.
4. In the VAIO Control Center window, click Keyboard and Mouse and then click Backlit KB.
5. In the Backlit KB screen, to enable the backlight feature, click to place a check in the box next to Turn backlight on when surroundings dark.
The Turn backlight on when surroundings dark box must be checked in order to allow you to specify the length of time until the backlight turns off.
To disable the backlight feature, remove the check from the box next to Turn backlight on when surroundings dark.
6. Click to select the desired length of time until backlight turns off when there is no keyboard activity:
Do not turn off (always on when dark)
7. Once all desired changes have been made, click the OK button.