Questions & Answers: 43
- Alpha Camera and lens maintenance tipsHere are some tips to maintain your camera and lenses! How to clean the lens and image sensor of the Sony Cameras What is lens fungus and will it damage my camera lens? How should I store my camera and lenses
- Dirt will not come off the LCD screen.If the LCD screen becomes very dirty, wipe lightly with a soft cloth dampened with cold or warm water, and then wipe dry. Note: Using chemical substances such as thinner, benzine, alcohol, chemical wipes, insect
- How effective is the Shake compensation function of the SELP18200 and SELP18105G lenses?This information is not part of the published Sony specifications.
- Is the SELP18105G lens compatible with Active Mode optical image stabilization?The SELP18105G is not compatible with Active Mode optical image stabilization.
- How can I compare Sony product specifications?If you're interested in comparing Sony product specifications, this is the way to do it! Visit the Sony website Go to the Electronics tab and choose a product category Choose the products you want to compare
- Where can I buy genuine Sony products?Wondering where to buy Sony products? Click on the links below to find retail stores near you. Australia Hong Kong India Indonesia Korea Malaysia New Zealand Phillipines Singapore Taiwan Thailand Vietnam Middle
- The camera does not recognize the lens and an error message is displayed.This solution applies to both of the following error messages: Check the Lens attachment. No Lens Attached. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. If model-specific information is required to complete
- Which lenses are compatible with Fast Hybrid AF?For the supplied lens compatible with Fast Hybrid AF, refer to the following website. Lens compatibility information: https://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/cscs/lens_body/index.php
- I hear camera noise when playing back video recorded on my cameraDue to the lens and camera structure, some internal operating sounds may be recorded in movies. The sounds are inaudible in most recording environments but are easier to hear where it is very quiet. Check the following
- Can the camera image sensor be damaged by laser?Do not directly expose the Lens to beams such as laser beams. This may cause damage to the image sensor and cause the camera to malfunction. Tips for avoiding such damage: Avoid exposing your camera lens during