The touch sensor control panel of my headphones isn't responding
IMPORTANT: For details on operation method, refer to the instructions manual supplied with the product.
Follow these steps if the touch sensor control panel of your headphones doesn't respond:
- On your mobile device, delete the pairing data and then pair the headphones again.
- Reset the headphones.
- Pair the headphones to another Bluetooth device.
- If the touch sensor control panel doesn't respond after performing the steps above, initialize the headphones.
- When using the headphone cable, only the Quick Attention Mode functions. Connect your headphones to the mobile device using a Bluetooth connection.
- For connected devices, A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) and AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) Bluetooth profiles must be supported. Depending on your app, AVRCP commands may not be supported.
- Some control and features of your headphones require the Headphones Connect app. For additional information on what you can do with the Headphones Connect app, check the website: https://www.sony-asia.com/electronics/headphones-connect-app.
- Remove any stickers or similar objects pasted on the touch sensor control panel. Otherwise, the touch senor control panel may not recognize touch operations.