Questions & Answers: 73
- Bluetooth connection and troubleshooting for audio productsThis page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about the Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection Basic
- Unable to charge the wireless headset.Check the following. The headset may not be fully inserted in the charging case. Insert the headset until they click and make sure that the units are locked in the charging case. When charging begins, the red indicators
- The paired mobile device doesn't respond when I operate my headphonesA temporary load on the internal system of your headphones may cause this symptom. Try to turn the mobile device and headphones off and then on.
- Why do I need both units of the headset and the charging case when sending for service?If you need to service your wireless headset, send both the left earbud, the right earbud, and the charging case to your nearest authorized Service Center so they can properly set the Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Where can I service the wireless headset or charging case if either or both the units are lost or require repair?You can approach your nearest authorized Service Center to replace or repair the left or / and right units of the headset or the charging case. Please send both the left earbud, the right earbud, and the charging
- Sound is delayed from the headset when viewing videosDue to the characteristic of Bluetooth wireless technology, sound may delay when viewing videos. Also, a slight delay occurs in the receiving end when making calls or during music playback.
- Error: "Either your mobile device isn't connected, or you need to open the Alexa App and try again" is played, and the function cannot be used (Android OS devices).IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Please verify the link below to check out the requirement
- Amazon Alexa does not work with my wireless headphone.IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Please verify the link below to check out the requirement
- Guide to using Amazon Alexa with wireless headphonesIMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the Help Guide or manual supplied with the product. Just push the button on your headphones and talk to
- [VIDEO] Sony | Headphones Connect - How the App Works Tutorial: Learn how to turn captions on or off when watching Internet videos from YouTube Customize your music with Sony | Headphones Connect. Everyday music becomes even more enjoyable with easy controls. It