Listening to music on the smartphone or tablet by one touch (DR-BTN200)
By touching the headset with the smartphone(*), the headset is turned on automatically and then proceeds to pairing and Bluetooth connection.
* Although only smartphones are mentioned in the descriptions, the description applies also to tablets.
- Set the NFC switch to ON on the headset.
- Touch the smartphone on the N-Mark of the headset until the smartphone vibrates or plays a short sound.
Unlock the screen of the smartphone beforehand.
Follow the on-screen instructions displayed on the smartphone to complete the connection.
- Start playback on the smartphone.
- When the NFC switch of the headset is set to OFF, you cannot make a connection. You may set the switch to OFF to prevent the headset from turning on or connecting with other devices if you touch the headset with other device unintentionally. However, if you set the switch to OFF when the headset is connected with another device, you can disconnect the headset from the device by touching the headset with the device.
- Refer to the manual of the smartphone for the designated location to be touched on the smartphone.
- If pairing and the Bluetooth connection fail, do the following.
- Turn on the NFC function or activate “NFC Easy Connect” on the smartphone, and then move the smartphone slowly over the N-Mark.
- Remove the case from the smartphone if using a commercially available smartphone case.